Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Power Shoes

Today was pretty good.  Oliver lost one shoe on Monday and I can't for the life of me find it.  I pulled out an old pair of Isaac's sandals but they are huge on him.  Oliver calls them his power shoes.  So this morning we went to Shopko and got Oliver and Ruthie a pair of shoes.  We are outside all the time and it is colder so I wanted some shoes for Ruthie because she is crawling everywhere.  Isaac has been coloring and writing like a mad man.  He has filled two paper books with his drawings.  It is so fun to see him learn new things.  We were going to go to the farmers market and drop some stuff off for Calleen but Oliver fell asleep so Casey just went and said hi.  Ruthie got into the toilet paper today, it is cute, they all do it.  Well everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel


Power Shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...