Sunday, October 9, 2016

Nice

Those are really good pictures Robin.  You and Rachel make a good team.  Karen, I am glad you had a nice day also.  We took grandma out to lunch and then to Walmart.  I found a ninja costume that was a 3T to 4T.  I got it for Oliver.  It is a blue ninja.  They have such cute costumes but they are all 2T.  They look really small but I thought I would look around.  That was my big excitement for the day.  Rachel have fun volunteering at school.  It should be an interesting week for me.  The Zero Harm lady is coming back to work so I am interested to see how that all turns out.  Wish me luck.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...