Tuesday, October 11, 2016

WOW

Robin, I love our family picture.  That is really a good idea to take pictures like that.  We need to do that a lot.  I am so proud of Isaac to be the top banana.  That is really an accomplishment.  He is learning so fast.  Way to go.  I am sorry they aren't sleeping well.  You think they would just collapse after being so busy all day.  Karen congratulations on your reward and getting a new holster.  That is a really good idea.  Well my day was busy but nothing amazing.  Dad was really tired so he stayed home today.  He might even stay home tomorrow.  Robin, I loved your name on your Taco Bell ticket.  You need to frame that one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...