Wednesday, October 12, 2016

So Cute

Rachel that is cute about the power shoes.  Isaac does have really fat feet.  I am glad you got Ruthie shoes.  She is moving.  I love it when they find the toilet paper.  Doors are going to start to be closed soon.  They just get into everything they shouldn't.  Karen, I am glad you got your flu shot over with.  I haven't felt to bad with mine.  Today was just a normal day.  We did go grocery shopping tonight for treats for the weekend.  Tomorrow Julie is having a cleaning party.  I think it is like the one we went for Teri.  I am meeting Kay for dinner and then we are going to Julies.  It should be fun.  I am looking forward to the weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...