Thursday, October 13, 2016

Party

I went to Julie's house tonight for one of those cleaning supply parties like we went to at Teri's house.  It was fun and was glad I went.  I met Kay for dinner before hand and it was nice to talk.  Work was OK there was some drama but nothing horrible just kind takes the winds out of your sails.  Like Rachel, there isn't a darn thing you can do about other people but it can make you feel bad.  I am so excited for you to come down.  I have worked 2 hours over this week so I am leaving early.  Dad is going to stay home all day so someone will be home.  His knee has been bothering him.  Karen good luck with your salad.  It sounded really good.  I hope you win a prize.  Robin, good luck with Lagoon.  Not many more weeks left.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...