Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I am with Karen

I agree with Karen, November went in a hurry for sure.  Isaac is sure excited to start his advent calendars.  That will be fun for all of them.  I went to work early to set up a class.  I am tired tonight.  There is a bit of good news.  Dad got a paycheck.  That was pretty neat.  Kay wants to go to the festival of trees tomorrow night.  I am debating whether to go.  It is just so sad reading all about everyone and why they made the trees.  I think I just need to look at it as a fun time to just talk and walk around.  Well everyone have a good first day of December.  Robin I hope your cold is getting better. Rachel I hope that Isaac is feeling better also.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...