Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Kohls Cash

Robin, I hope you are feeling OK.  Do you need anything?  I am really close.  Dad took me to Kohls after work and I spent Karen's Kohl's cash.  It was a lot of fun.  I got me a shirt, Karen a shirt, Isaac a hat and gloves, and some candy.  We went grocery shopping afterwards.  It is hard getting back to school and work when you have time off to play.  Robin, I am not sure if you work this weekend but I was thinking of going to Willard for dinner and then go see the lights at Willard bay on Saturday night.  Work was work and I was tired and just did data.  I have to go in early to set up a meeting.  I am so not good at early.  Have a really nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...