Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday

Today was good and the kids are feeling/acting a lot better.  It was also payday so we did a lot of shopping.  I ordered the rest of Christmas/Birthdays online and am done buying things.  We went to Sam's and got diapers and formula.  I am weaning Ruthie off the bottle so hopefully we wont have to buy more formula, wishful thinking.  Ruthie took a short nap so we went on a walk.  It was a pretty day but still pretty cold.  It is so nice to be outside I think it helps all of us be happier.  Oliver took a nap and Casey was tired so he took one also.  I took Isaac and Ruthie to pick out party decoration.  Isaac got star wars and some hotwheels and I got Ruthie butterflies.  We went out to dinner also which was fun.  Casey is going to work tomorrow instead of fixing bikes but that shouldn't change any plans.  We will still meet up around 4:30.  I made Isaac and Oliver Star wars/hotwheels quillows for Christmas but I still needed to wrap them.  I told Isaac I had to wrap one more present and he was insistent I do it today so I took pictures of them.  I love how they turned out.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...