Monday, November 28, 2016

I made it

I made it through Monday after a holiday.  It wasn't bad at all.  Man did it storm all day.  There was a huge wreck outside of my window around 2:00 and it made a grid lock around the hospital.  It didn't look like a bad wreck, I think the roads just got really slippery all of the sudden.  I was wondering it if was ice rain.  Dad left work early and I rode trax home.  Karen, I am sorry that Dr. Miner is retiring.  Dad thought you might want to look for someone in Park City.  I wonder if they have an endocrinologist.  Just a thought.  Robin, I hope you survived the storm and that you didn't have to work Scheels tonight.  I was worried about that one.  Rachel, I am glad that you got to volunteer at school today.  That is always fun to see how all the kids act.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...