Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday

We were back to normal today, thanks everyone for the fun time.  I didn't take hardly any pictures and I am sorry.  Today went pretty good.  We turned in Isaac's lego design.  Another boy did a car garage also.  I said something and his teacher said they are boys that is what they do.  It was funny.  I volunteered at his school and Randy watched the little ones which was really nice.  This afternoon Imogene came and played with Isaac and I took Oliver to Shopko and we spent the four shopko coupons.  It was so fun thank you for sharing them with me.  I got humidifier filters for the kids, medicine and a present for Ruthie.  It was so fun not to spend any money.  After dinner we went to Walmart to look for flashing shoes for Isaac.  They just don't have them in the big boy sizes, just little boys.  Sad, sad day.  We didn't get hardly any snow, maybe tonight we will get a bit more.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...