Thursday, December 1, 2016

Time is flying

I am glad everyone had a good day.  I love count down calendars.  They are exciting every day. I am glad that everyone loved them.  Robin, I am so glad you are feeling better.  I was worried.  I am sorry that Ricky's dad is sick.  That is scary.  Karen, you are so sweet to get those count down calendars.  Work was good.  We have free lunch today and I made a slide show with everyone's pictures and we watched it as we ate.  It was fun.  I was so tired today and then on the way home from work I got a bad headache.  I was going to meet Kay and Jen at the festival of trees but it just didn't work out.  Have a great Friday.  I think the first week back from a holiday is rough.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...