Thursday, December 1, 2016

The 1st

We had a good day today and it seems like everyone is in a better mood, especially Oliver which makes it nice.  Ruthie is still really stuffy but is in a good mood.  I think Isaac had a fever again last night but he woke up fine.  He woke up really early because he was excited about the countdown calendars, and they were fun.  Thank you Karen and Mom.  They are so spoiled.  Ruthie loved hers also, it was really cute.  I sent Isaac to school and he did really well and felt good the rest of the day.  After we did homework Oliver wanted to play outside and it started to snow.  It felt nice to be outside and it was fun to play in the snow.  Casey made turkey soup for dinner and it was really good.  I love Thanksgiving, you can eat the food forever.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...