Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday

Karen, that is crazy about the snow.  Mom, Casey said to thank him when it is running again.  He is enjoying looking at motors.  Isaac still isn't well but he didn't have a fever so I sent him to school and it was nice.  He was a lot less grumpy after school, I think it was good for him to get out.  His cough was a lot worse, I am hoping he is over it soon.  It was nice to have a normal day.  This morning we went to Joanns and Oliver really wanted to go to Lee's so we went their.  We just rested the rest of the day.  It was raining all day so we were stuck inside.  Have fun at your art class, that sounds like a fun time.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...