Friday, March 31, 2017

We made it

Well we made it to the weekend.  I am so excited.  We are going to paint Karen's bedroom tomorrow.  I think she picked out really good colors.  Robin, I will pick you up around 9:30 or 10:00.  We went to the stomach doctor this morning and he thinks dad is having troubles with his stomach because he has been taking more codeine.  Damned if you do and damned if you don't.  He gave him this new medicine that is suppose to just help the stomach work while you take codeine.  I think it is just an expensive laxative but that is just me.  Sunday we are going to meet Anderson bunch at Antelope Island and have a picnic.  Karen and Robin if you want to go that would be fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...