Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday

I am glad that you were able to take the art class, that sounds fun.  I am excited for our quilting class.  Today was pretty good.  Isaac and Casey still have their cold.  Oliver and Ruth were still asleep after I dropped Isaac off so I sewed for a half and hour and that was really fun.  Oliver has been a lot happier since he has gotten better.  I was asking Casey about his Dad and Oliver asked who that was and he said Grandpa Randy.  Then he said that Grandma Carole was his girl, it was cute.  Jenn came over and it was good to talk, I hadn't seen her in a while.  I had young women's tonight.  It was kind of dumb, we did a personal progress which meant reading a lot of Scriptures and then we had pop corn and watched studio C.  Casey had scouts this evening also so it is busy.  Everyone have a great day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...