Sunday, March 26, 2017

The weekend

Casey bought some nasalcort today also with's Moms suggestion and it is really helping me too.  My nose isn't nearly as gross.  Isaac is the worst sick person, he definitely has a man cold.  Yesterday we just hung out.  I ended up having a meeting for young women's which went ok.  Casey made salmon chowder for dinner and it tasted good.  I pulled out the stickers for Oliver's potty chart and it is helping.  He went to the potty on his own so he could have a sticker.  Isaac has to help him so he can have a prize.  Yesterday the kids were watching a movie so I was able to finish cutting and sewing the fabric for our class so we are set.  Today Casey and Isaac stayed home from church and I took the little ones.  It was nice to get out of the house and the kids did really good.  Hopefully this will be a better week for everyone.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...