Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Rainy Day

Well tomorrow is suppose to be another rainy day but today was beautiful.  I sure enjoyed the beautiful sky.  Work was so quiet.  I got so much done today.  It was amazing.  I feel so much calmer.  We met Karen and Robin for dinner tonight and that was good.  We went to Seagull book before and got a whole bunch of cute things for the kids for Easter baskets.  Then afterwards we went to Shopko and I got a new purse.  Mine broke and was on it last leg.  I like my new one.  Kay called and canceled dinner for tomorrow.  Karen wants to paint her bedroom on Saturday so we are going to do that.  Rachel what are your plans for this weekend.  I did ask for Friday off so we can go to baby animal days.  I just love this time of year.  Dad made it to work today and even went to dinner with us.  He is worn out but he did it.  I was proud of him.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...