Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesday

I am glad that you guys met for dinner, that is fun.  Why did you cancel with Kay?  I am glad that work is going better.  Isaac slept all night which was amazing and seemed a little better today.  Casey was really sick today and stayed home from work.  He did work on the jeep a bit but mostly rested.  Friday at school they are having a Q and U wedding so the boys are dressing as a quarter back so we went to the DI and got a uniform.  Isaac hasn't wanted to go to school all week so we talked about it last night and then if he was calm this morning he could have papa murphys for lunch.  It was a good morning so we had that for lunch.  It was a pretty day and played outside and then watched some shows.  I put Ruthie's hair in pigtails and they were cute.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...