Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesday

Well my day was good. I took today off because I had a doctor appointment and I decided I wanted to sleep in. So I went to my new diabetes doctor. She seems nice and she said that I am doing good. Then I went to Walmart because I have everything to make tacos except the taco seasoning. So now I can make tacos. I also got a little indoor seed starting kit and I planted the sun flower seeds Robin got me in them. So that when it finally warms up I will have started plants to plant outside. So cross your fingers and wish me luck that they grow and don't die before I move them. Well I hope everyone has a great Thursday tomorrow. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...