Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday

Today was Jenn's last day at work.  She bought me a cute necklace.  We took her out to lunch and it was a lot of fun.  I am going to miss her a lot.  I hope the new girl is good.  She will start Monday.  Our taxes came today.  I see a TV in our future.  Rachel, I am good to go to the quilt fair on Saturday.  That will be a lot of fun.  Do you want to come down Friday night so we can get there early to get our bags?  I always just love going their.  I looked at the classes as well and they have a binding class that you don't have to do any hand sewing that I thought Rachel might find interesting.  There was also a crochet class that I thought maybe Karen might like to take as well.  I didn't see that mystery quilt one.  I will have to research that further.  So many good choices.  Karen is going to come down in the morning and we are going to go shooting.  Robin do you work tomorrow?  Everyone have a really nice weekend.  The weather is suppose to be beautiful.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...