Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Stylish

It rained off and on all day and then really came down this evening.  Ruthie looked really cute in the outfit that you got her Robin, thanks.  I took the little kids to shopko to walk around and we got some egg dye, just so we could do it again.  The kids are loving to playing with their new toys and it kept them busy all day.  We were doing Isaac's homework and Ruthie brought me her coat and my coat so we went outside but it started to rain.  The kids loved it and stayed out their and I just sat in a dry place, it was funny.  Casey had scouts and I had young women, we did camp stuff tonight and it went good.  I am not sure about the quilt show on Friday, we would have to bring the kids with us if we did that.  What days did you take off Robin?  This weekend that could work, maybe I could come with and we could come back on Sunday.  I will think about it.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...