Friday, April 21, 2017

Fun Friday

Karen, I keep forgetting to say I loved your picture.  You should definitely keep drawing, you have a talent.  Robin I like that string art that is really cute, do they have a grey background.  If not I think it would be great how it is and I can pay you for it.  I was looking at my calendar and I am volunteering in Isaac's class on Friday May 5 so we better just stick with Saturday for the quilt show if that works OK, sorry.  They class schedule came out for Quilts ect and they do have a mystery quilt again I think July 22.  You can sign up next weekend.  The have a class for the quilt book Robin bought me but it is on Wednesday nights but it looks so fun.  Today was really calm.  Oliver woke up early this morning which sucked.  I had Randy watch the kids while I volunteered in Isaac's class.  I turned on a show for Oliver and he did fine.  It was fun to go to Isaac's class, I haven't gone for a while.  After lunch we did beads and played play-dough.  Then Ruthie and Oliver took a nap and Isaac was playing so I did some hand sewing which was really nice and relaxing.  Casey worked overtime and picked up Isaac on the way home.  We went to dinner to the black pearl and that was fun.  I hope that everyone gets some rest tomorrow.  Here is a fun thing, Oliver has picked up dam it, it is funny but we are trying to say darn it instead.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...