Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Rainy night

The rain came while we were in art class.  It really came down.  We had a really fun time at art class.  We went to dinner at a new place called Cubby's and it was good then we drew our shoes tonight.  We had to make one long drawing and never lift our pencil up.  Dad and Karen finished their faces they were drawing last week and they both are amazing.  Karen finished her and it is really good.  Work was good.  I wore my new outfit to work and that was fun.  Everyone be safe in the storm.  Casey was talking about us taking the kids one weekend.  I was thinking of taking them up to Kamas and playing.  What do you think of that?  Karen was also wondering if we were taking Friday off to go to the quilt show instead of going on Saturday.  I wasn't sure what everyone's thought on that was.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...