Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday

I always start the blog the same way but we had a good day.  I am going to try to walk in the morning but it was cold this morning and Oliver wanted to go home so we didn't go far.  So we went to Joann's and walked around which was nice.  Henry was sick today so I picked up Isaac from school and that was nice.  We were downstairs and came up and it was sunny and nice so we played outside for a bit before marital arts and then it started to rain again.  Casey has been working overtime so he stays late and then picks up Isaac on the way home which is nice.  I put up Oliver's name on the wall, thanks Robin, it is cute and he loves it.  It was a bugger to put up though so I didn't do a great job.  I also have finished ironing a million tiny half square triangles, it too forever.  I am glad that I am done with that part.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...