Sunday, April 16, 2017

Perfect

Thank you guys for the fun weekend and for all the presents for the kids.  You guys are the best, thank you.  It was such a fun time.  Today was a really nice day also.  The kids loved the Easter baskets and that was fun.  Ruthie looked so pretty in her Easter dress.  Casey tried taking good pictures of her but they didn't turn out but I think I will try again another day.  The kids were so good at church with all the fun new stuff to play with and Oliver was excited to go to his class.  I had to teach and it went good which was nice.  We just played the rest of the day, it was so pretty outside.  We also did a lot of legos.  Oliver's is finished but Isaac has a couple more bags.  This evening Casey took Isaac rock climbing and they had fun.  Isaac is scared of heights so they went slow.  Thanks again and have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel

Sorry Mom, I don't know why you are so bright.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...