Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Hump day

We made it over the hump day.  Work was good.  I always feel like I am behind but that is just the way it is going to be.  We went and got a gift card for Jenn who has been helping me the last couple of months.  We went to the Loft because that is where she likes to shop.  They had this shirt on clearance for 12 dollars and they gave it to me for 1/2 off.  I feel like I scored on that one.  I went to Harmons to get brownies for staff meeting tomorrow and all they had were these little brownies that were 8 dollars.  I bought them because I was tired and wanted to go home.  They better be dang good.  There is something about 4/20 and brownies.  I will have to research that one.  I talked with RAchel and we are just going to have a quiet weekend this weekend.  Everyone have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...