Thursday, September 14, 2017

Friday

Today was fun.  I slept in and then Karen came down and we went to the fair.  It was fun to play with everyone.  Jen and Rylie came so we went and saw all the animals.  Rylie really liked that.  We all went down the giant slide.  It was fun.  I went to children's place afterwards and used my coupons.  That was really fun also.  Rachel, I will let you know where we are when you leave.  We were planning on having dinner in Kamas if that is OK.  Robin do you want to come up or if you are tired, please just rest.  Everyone have be careful it is suppose to get cold and rainy.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...