Sunday, September 10, 2017

Pretty day

It was a pretty day outside today.  Karen congratulations on the train.  It does look really cool.  We went out to grandma's and Dirk and Melody and Matt and Melissa were there with the kids.  It was nice to visit.  Dirk was doing some electrical stuff on the house.  I guess the people moved in and have 14 days before they sign.  It sounded weird but I went with the flow.  We went to chili's and then Walmart.  We got grandma's TV up and working in her kitchen and Pandora works as well.  She was enjoying the music when we left.  We got home and just vegged the rest of the night.  I should have done dishes and laundry but I didn't, OH well tomorrow.  Robin, I hope you got some rest today and that helped you feel better.  I am worried about you.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...