Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Shoes

Yesterday was so busy that we took things slower today.  We went to Lees and got a couple of things I forgot.  Ruthie didn't sleep well so we had a early lunch and then she took a long nap.  Isaac needed some new shoes for PE so after school we went to the mall to get some.  The little kids were crazy running all over the place.  Ruthie found a pair there but they didn't have any in the boys sizes so we went to Kohl's and they had some for Isaac and Oliver.  Oliver was a whole size bigger than his old shoes.  They were wild there also.  Oliver had to pee at the mall and then again at Kohl's but he ended up having an accident at Kohl's but I had an extra change of clothes so we were ok.  The kids love their shoes and Isaac talked and talk how awesome his were.  After dinner we went rock climbing up the canyon.  Isaac did a lot better and was really happy.  He said his shoes made him do so well.  It was fun to be outside.  Have fun tomorrow Mom and Karen, I hope it is better weather than last year.  I hope that you are feeling OK Robin.

Love
Rachel


Isaac always looks so cute walking into school but I didn't get a good picture.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...