Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Tattoo

Today was good. We watched tangled at work and had a pot luck. A girl I know is doing a photo shoot and she is wanting me to do tattoos. She wants a whole arm sleeve done. I was kinda stressed on how to do it with out taking hours. I remembered the whole reason I bought my shiloutte was because of the tattoo paper they had. I've never used it before. I went to Joanns and picked some up. It turns out I really don't need a shiloutte for it lol. But I did a test tattoo on my ankle to test it out. It works really well. I have to work at lagoon tomorrow till 7-8 then after I was going to photoshop some pictures together to make a tattoo piece. The photoshoot is Saturday night. Easy peasy. Have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...