Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday

It was good to see everyone yesterday, you guys are awesome.  Karen, thanks for the video of the train, that is amazing.  You definitely need more tracks.  Today was good.  We rode our bikes to the park this morning and it was hot but it was good to get out.  We went to church and it was Jenn's son farewell so the church was packed.  Ruthie went to nursery with Oliver for about half of the time and then she was sad.  I took her to young women's with me and she was singing the songs, it was so cute.  We picked the corn from the garden and had that and chicken nuggets for dinner.  We are just going to mow the garden down now, it has been a bad year for it.  I had a meeting this evening and Casey went up to Randy's to work on his truck and I met up with them when I was done.  It was good to visit with everyone.  Everyone have a good Monday and have a good birthday eve Karen.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...