Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy almost birthday

Work was busy also for me but it made the day go fast.  RAchel I love those pictures.  They are beautiful.  I never even realized how beautiful it was down there.  Robin thanks for making a doctors appointment.  I am glad that you are getting checked out.  I bought a spice cake mix today for Karen's birthday cake.  We can decorate it on Friday night.  Not much else is going on with us.  Dad still has his kidney stone.  It just doesn't want to leave.  I drank some of the sleepy tea tonight.  I hope it helps me fall asleep.  I have been struggling with that.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...