Tuesday, September 12, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday Karen, your present should be here soon I hope.  Since Casey is driving the Jeep Friday we are going to leave after school and be there by dinner so that will be fun.  Today was busy.  I babysat this morning and they are really good kids but it is busy.  My visiting teacher came while the kids were here but it went fine.  We had lunch after they left and then Oliver went to preschool.  Ruthie never napped but she laid in her crib for a while which was nice.  Oliver had fun at preschool, I asked who was the super star and he said in a despondent voice "Some guy, I am never going to be super star" It was funny.  Isaac had a good day at school and really likes science.  We are still doing good riding bikes.  Casey had scouts and I had young women's which went well.  We played volley ball at the park.  Casey and the kids rode their bikes to the park and played and came over and said good bye to me which was fun.  Happy Birthday again Karen.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...