Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Dark

Man it is getting dark really early now.  I really miss the light already.  Karen I hate being cold.  I hope you came home and sat by the heater.  Rachel that is nice that you kind of got a break.  I am so glad that Casey's interview went well.  I hope he gets the job.  That would be so good for him.  I have hidden the tablet so I can wait until Christmas.  I told dad that is the hard part of buying early you want to play with them and then buy something else.  I had a headache all day.  The day was long.  WE came home and just vegged.  I am going to go to bed early.  Robin I hope your day went well.  I will see you tomorrow at Valley Fair around 6 if that is OK.  Everyone be safe out there.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...