Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Wednesday

Good job on the Christmas shopping Mom, you should get your tablet early.  Stay warm Karen, that is cold.  Today was good.  Ruthie slept in and slept all night long.  I volunteered at Isaac's school and Oliver and Ruthie went to Randy's to play.  Oliver has been wanting to go up.  Randy said to not pick them up after I was done and just have a afternoon to myself.   It was really nice of him but Ruthie was sad so I picked her up and just stayed up there for the afternoon.  I took Ruth back home and picked up Isaac, Oliver stayed with Randy until dinner and had a fun time.  Isaac had a play date with Henry.  They picked him up and he had dinner up there.  Casey's interview went well so we will just wait and see.  It is always good practice to interview.  I hate it getting dark so early.  It is so hard to stay inside all night. 

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...