Monday, November 6, 2017

Let the shopping begin

I looked for black Friday ads on line and they are out.  Walmart opens at 6, Shopko at 4 and Kohls at 5 Thursday.  I was pretty excited.  Work was good.  The CEO had a chat at 4 and I stayed to listen.  It was very depressing.  They are going to outsource a lot of things and people are going to lose their jobs.  It was hard to listen to.  I hope it helps so people can afford health care.  We went grocery shopping after work and that was nice to have food in the house.  Rachel, I am so glad that Ruth is feeling better.  Steriods can make your moody and hungry.  That is really cool about Casey.  I hope he gets the job.  That would be so much fun.  Robin, I am meeting the Gumm gang at Valley Fair Oliver Garden for dinner on Thursday at 6.  If you want to come, I will buy you dinner.  Karen, I am glad that the snow didn't stick.  I am so not ready for snow.  That is neat you get a turkey.  I can't believe how fast time is going.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...