Thursday, November 9, 2017

Nice evening

We had a nice evening we hooked up with the Gumm gang and Robin.  It was a lot of fun to visit.  We went to Olive Garden and tried their everything you can eat spaghetti.  I wasn't that impressed.  James and Jen have sold their house and bought a new one that is down the street.  Jeff says it is really nice.  We walked the mall and I got a few gifts for my work retreat.  It was nice to walk around.  Dad stayed home and rested today.  I am excited for Saturday.  I thought we could hook up around 10 and go to the train party and then lunch and go back to the train party.  How does that sound?  I am really good with anything.  Bingo will be on December 2nd.  I am not quite sure what time.  Robin do you remember? LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...