Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thursday

It was really nice weather today and it was good to be outside.  We went on a walk this morning and it felt good.  Oliver had preschool and I signed him up for an extra day.  Just so he has something fun to do, he has been really grumpy.  I had quilt group today and that was fun.  It is fun to talk quilts with people who like quilts.  After dinner Casey took the kids to the jump zone and they had fun until the end when Oliver got upset.  I stayed and sewed and that was nice. 

Love
Rachel





Oliver had the sharing bag today and the letter was I so he brought an Iron and he wanted to use it when he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...