Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tuesday

Today went pretty good.  Isaac had school and he had a good day.  Oliver had school also and that makes him happy and he has fun.  The little kids slept in this morning so I sewed a bit and finished up the pumpkin table topper.  It is really cute and fun to make.  Ruthie slept really late so me and Oliver did crafts and cleaned his room up.  Ruthie didn't nap this afternoon so I held her and we watched shows.  After school we made sugar cookies and then we frosted them after dinner.  I had young women's and we raked leaves.  We ended up combining with the young men so it went really fast with a lot of people.  We are planning on coming down Friday night late and spending the night for the train show.  It will be fun.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...