Tuesday, November 7, 2017

We did it

We were watching TV and dad said the tablet he wanted to get me was on sale at Best Buy so we went and bought it.  They didn't have a switch but they said the Best Buy on 21st had 40 of them so we decided to go grab one while they still were around.  So we got a switch for the kids for Christmas.  We were so random.  It was fun.  I think they will like that.  Hopefully that will be fun when it is dark and cold outside.  Work was good, I have had a bad headache all day.  Ruth is looking better.  I am glad she is healing up.  I am glad everyone had a nice day.  Robin, I hope you find someone amazing to work with.  I hate interviewing.  It is hard.  Everyone have a great hump day.  I am excited to go to the train expo on Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...