Sunday, December 17, 2017
Fun Weekend
What a fun weekend we had. Thanks so much Rachel for the fun parties. I am glad that Isaac is feeling better and having fun with his presents. We went to see Grandma today and she bought us some gloves and they are nice. She didn't want to go out so we brought in some pizza and watched a movie. It was nice to move slow. WE came home and vegged. We watched Scrooged. I am so looking forward to next weekend. It is going to be pretty awesome. Everyone be safe out there. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment