Thursday, December 21, 2017

I did it

We went grocery shopping tonight and I think we can let the festivities start.  I do need to wrap one more present and then I am good to go.  It was fun to have a list and check it twice through the store.  I couldn't find the cream cheese at Winco.  I couldn't remember where it was.  I will pick some up along the way.  Other than that I don't think we will want for much else.  I did remember to cancel my lunch today so that was nice.  I can leave early now tomorrow.  I am excited to go to the Forgotten Carols tomorrow.  Thanks Karen for doing that.  Everyone have a great Friday and I will see you all soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...