Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunday

Thank you guys for the awesome day yesterday.  Isaac had the best Birthday parties, thank you so much.  Today was fun because he had all those new toys to play with.  I had a meeting this morning and I went downstairs and he was building his legos.  I hated to leave, I just wanted to build legos with him but I went and it wasn't super long so I was able to come back and do Legos which was fun.  The MP3 player wasn't turning on unless it was plugged in so Casey took Isaac to best buy and bought a new one.  It is pretty nice.  We skipped sacrament meeting and just went to our classes.  I was going to leave Ruthie at home with Casey but she wanted to come with so we threw a dress on her and she went to nursery.  I stayed with her and she was really nervous.  They took Oliver in to sunbeams for a little bit and he did good.  When I had to go teach Ruth was playing good so I left her but a couple minutes later she was crying so Casey came and picked her up.  Casey and Isaac worked on the robot for the rest of the day and they had fun.  It is really nice, thank you.  All the leftovers were good also.  Isaac is feeling a lot better and it was good to see him back to his old self.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...