Monday, December 18, 2017

Monday

Well, I made it through Monday.  That was really nice.  It was a good day.  I was tired but I got some work done so that was good.  Dad took me to firehouse for dinner and then we went to Walmart.  We are having a favorite gift exchange tomorrow.  It is kind of like a white elephant game but it is good stuff instead.  I bought a gift box of hot chocolate cups and smores.  I like those things.  It is probably dumb but I like them.  They had a paw patrol dress for Ruth that I bought.  I thought she would like that.  I am glad you took the kids to see the Polar Express.  That is fun for them to do those things.  I am glad that Casey gave his notice.  Karen, I am sorry you found a mouse in the trap today.  I am glad you caught him however.  Robin it was nice to talk with you tonight.  I think plans are coming together.  Here is my tentative plan.  Subject to change at a minutes notice. 

Saturday - Pedicures in the morning, Lunch, play, dinner and maybe the zoo lights if it isn't too cold.  It is suppose to get really cold.  If it is too cold we will play at Leonardo or Utah museum.  Go to Kamas

Sunday - get up eat, play, make gingerbread houses and a train (I got one tonight).  Mario Kart eat, eat and more playing.  Nice Ham dinner. 

Monday - get up eat, Santa, presents, Lunch (make your own pizzas).  Disband and hopefully Rachel will be able to fit it all in her car  :)

LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...