Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Weird day

It was a weird day today and it did make me mad so I might need an attitude adjustment.  I requested next week off and my boss wrote back with an approval and said that yesterday, I was transferred to administration.  I thought it would have been nice for someone to let me know that.  Then someone took the day off and I went in to add her days and I have no payroll.  They said it was because I changed departments so now there are 22 people with no timekeeper.  I had to work on that most of the day.  It is hard to give up things, I just need to move forward.  Dad took me to Sam's Club after work but they didn't have any fun PJ's so we went to Target and found the kids some.  Tomorrow night we will look for adult ones.  Target adult things are too expensive.  Well everyone be safe out there it is suppose to snow.  Rachel, I hope that Isaac's eyes get feeling better.  Karen, I am glad everyone loved their presents.  Robin, you are very gifted. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...