Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Ho Ho Ho

Today was a better day.  I think I just was having a bad yesterday and everything was bugging me.  I just need to do what I can to keep things together. We went to old Navy tonight and scored on shopping.  I am officially done.  That is pretty cool.  Tomorrow night is grocery shopping so if any thing sounds good text me  :)  Robin, I am good with anything you want to do for your birthday.  I have to admit that I am just really excited to hang out and play.  I forgot to cancel my lunch today so that sucked but I think I will survive.  It was so pretty today when it was snowing.  I just love to watch it.  Everyone have a great Thursday.  I hope Isaac feels better tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...