Monday, December 18, 2017

Monday

Isaac didn't sleep well last night because he had a stuffy nose so we were tired today.  It was warmer today and it was so nice.  Oliver loved it and spent a lot of time outside.  I babysat this morning and it is the last time for this month.  Casey went and did his drug test for his new job and he gave his notice at work.  Oliver had school, he was super star today and was happy.  I sewed while he was gone which was nice, it felt like I hadn't done it in a while.  For dinner we went to Sam's club and then picked up some diapers.  They were playing the polar express at the library and we went and saw it.  It was fun the kids ate a ton of popcorn and watched most of the movie.  Near the end they were running to get water but they were having fun. 

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...