Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday

I made it to work today and worked full time.  Dad stayed home and rested.  He did do laundry so that was really nice.  Work is hard because not one cares and is worried if they will have jobs.  It is really hard.  I did get some stuff done so that was good.  I came home and we made bacon and tomato sandwiches.  I even made guacamole to go on it.  They tasted so good.  Robin, I am glad that you are feeling better.  That is one long day.  You are going to be tired tomorrow.  Karen that is fun you got a new purse.  Way to go.  Everyone have a nice Tuesday.  January is just about over with.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...