Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday

My day was good.  Not much going on with me.  Work was work.  It is just weird for them to ask me to head projects and I keep wondering how long they will let me do that since I am not in their group anymore.  It just seems weird.  I guess I am getting paid and doing the same work so it is working out.  Just weird.  Rachel, I am so sorry that Casey is so sick.  That is scary.  I hope he gets feeling better soon.  This stuff is rough.  Karen is was nice to talk with you tonight.  Robin, I hope you got some rest and got home before 9.  Those are long days.  Not much else going on with us.  We did stop and get firehouse subs tonight for dinner and they tasted really good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...