Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thursday

Today was busy but good.  Casey was still fevering so he stayed home.  After we dropped Isaac off me and Oliver went to the store and got him some medicine and drinks.  Oliver had school today and I had to picked up Isaac early so me and Ruthie went to Joanns for a minute to get some thread.  Then we had to pick up Isaac and then Oliver from school.  Isaac has been dying to make those valentines cookie mixes so we made that.  He ran one over to Imogene which was nice.  I made some chicken and wild rice soup.  It tasted really good and we will eating it forever since only me and Casey would eat it.  Isaac had parent teacher conference tonight.  Casey wasn't feeling well so I took the little kids with and they did really good.  Isaac is doing really good at school.  The had a hard part of math so that was lower but everything else he got a hundred percent on.  I took the kids to cold stone for doing a good job and it was fun.  We are coming down tomorrow.  I messages Sharon and she said that the party starts at 12:30.  Jani is making a video if anyone wants to do that.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...